Modern innovative techniques
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of modern innovative techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, DevOps culture and processes and continuous delivery workflows.
These technologies and approaches are used specifically to run in the elastic and distributed nature required by modern cloud computing platforms.
It provides automated, fast and easy delivery of any feature to production and great scalability, with increasing load the app is improving in semi-automated mode.
You can extend the platform by your own, creating microservices that use REST API or KAFKA events.
- REST API, GraphL API, Kafka events are available for API consuming
- Language Agnostic. The services can be written on any language, including Java, Scala, Python, NodeJS and others
We use collaborative practices for operation and development teams, treating both as a single team, responsible for successful delivery and running application in production.
We use continuous regression testing.
- Platform is covered with comprehensive tests suites that are periodically run to check the behavior of the system
- Platform has performance metrics and tests suite to control system performance
It allows detecting incidents (system failures), quickly eliminate them and improve the system in general.
- Metric gathering and reporting
- The dashboards monitor a system state, its performance and responsiveness
Small loosely coupled software components allow fast system evolution. It means the code is not hard-wired to any of the infrastructure components, so that any component can be easily scaled up and down, disabled and enabled on demand. New functionality is deployed to production without downtime and it doesn’t affect the performance of the entire system.
Reactive, Event Driven
Built according to reactive manifesto with emphasis on developing responsive, resilient and scalable systems.
Containers allow to package and isolate applications with their entire runtime environment. This ensures easy and fast transfer of the contained application between different environments (dev, test, production, etc.). So that, time to market is significantly improved.
CI / CD
We use consistent and automated approach to build, package, and test applications.
- Automated pipelines controlling deployment and delivery of components
& configuration updates
- Reliable and fast code delivery